As experienced and qualified Chartered Surveyors and Chartered Building Engineers at Charterhouse Surveors we are able to provide a complete project management service on a range of projects from small extensions to new-build and refurbishments.
Our experience and specialism’s, including construction, building pathology and design sets us apart from traditional cost-based project managers.
We provide the following project management services:
- Project planning and scheduling
- Preparation and administration of contracts
- Assessment and selection of approved contractors
- Preparation of a schedule of works
- Management of the procurement & tendering process
- Valuations for interim payments
- Regular on-site inspections
- Management of contract variations and legal issues which may arise
- Snagging assessments
- Preparation of the final account and final project inspection prior to handover